schwinn cruiser build

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Here is my schwinn cruiser build so far. I just got it back from powder coating today its going to be gray and black . Im working on my in frame gas tank still but ill get some pictures of that soon. Im waiting on my black wheels to come in and trying to decide what handle bars i should run.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice...What Year frame. I love those forks on a bike, they really set a bike apart from others.

Cheers

wezwheels

Sep 9, 2008
how heavy duty is the springer? you may want another connection point unless these are really soft springs. the standard springer is`nt all that. i have mountain bike forks that give better travel and cushion. i still use the springer on my builds, but the mtb forks seem to work a lot better in comfort. some times its hard to get style and comfort at the same time.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I welded mine up the same way as the beefed up ones. I was thinking of using mountain bike forks also what ones do you use on your builds.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Man ..that is a nice looking tank.. I got a welder last year, but still havn't fired it up yet. Maybe this winter.
Cheers

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Here are a few more pictures for you guys , I have the motor mounted and the tank and chain guard on to see how it looks . I have to get a few things powder coated but i like it do far .