Hi from the backhills of Australia. Im ready too build

GoldenMotor.com

skunk

Feb 19, 2011
North Eastern Australia
Hi all.

Im looking too get back on the bike with an ice/bike conversion and have built 2 electric bikes previously. 1 was a 200w kit which i still have and the other a 500w custom which got stolen. Ice is the way too go for me as the range, speed and practicality of electric wont give me what I need this far out of town.

Im selling my cars and lightening up on material things as i realise they've trapping me in certain ways but you still need transport hey when your away from the city.

Been reading this forum all week and have a rough plan of atack.

Felt cruiser Vintage ion , morini 3hp engine , jack shaft and nuvinci hub. Still rough at this stage.

Ill have a few questions no doubt and may as well do a build up thread.

Cheers

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
welcome skunk, sounds to me like you have a really good idea for a bike. and you will get all the help you need from this forum. there is alot to read in old posts. and the people here are always helpful, just ask. also, i dont have a morini. but i have a skyhawk, shift kit and the nuvinci n360. so if you need help this any of that. i know alil. and have some pics up to check out. always adding more as i go... anyway, good luck!:)

http://motorbicycling.com/members/earl-k/
http://motorbicycling.com/members/earl-k-albums.html

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
they have skunks down under? damn sure got em here like in the mud room eatin cat food almost every nite not to mention the coons and foxes trying to eat my cats, got a big dog, pound dog! he keeps the bears away but lets the other critters alone, i guess he just thinks their kittys. welcome to this desolate place. and good luck, love you aussies my dad fought with you guy in the south in ww2 told me lots 0f stories always had beer but little to eat. take care frank,

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
gday skunk your bike sounds cool i just finished my bike..... just clocked 300ks and the engine feels great cant wait to mod the engine....
this site has answered all my questions and saved me lots of headaches and just remember the ford falcon xygt fastest 4 door in the world at its time and it was an Auzzie Car!!!