I need help with a problem

GoldenMotor.com

nosferatum

Jul 5, 2010
Romania
my bike

i want to buy this engine

i want to know if i can start him without pedaling becouse I dont what to mount eny pedals on this bike, what do you think i should buy the engine ? and i can start him without the pedals?

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i know, i was kidding, now it won't make sense after you edited your post. you can't post links or pictures till you make a few normal posts, to weed out the spammers.

is that the Russian engine? i like that design.

the only problem with no pedals is you have to push start your bike instead (unless they make a pull start for that engine) and you'll have to push it to get it up to speed before the motor takes over. you usually can't take off from a standstill with only the motor's power.

nosferatum

Jul 5, 2010
Romania
i know, i was kidding, now it won't make sense after you edited your post. you can't post links or pictures till you make a few normal posts, to weed out the spammers.

is that the Russian engine? i like that design.

the only problem with no pedals is you have to push start your bike instead (unless they make a pull start for that engine) and you'll have to push it to get it up to speed before the motor takes over. you usually can't take off from a standstill with only the motor's power.
sorry, i understand, so the only hope is to mount some pedals.And yes is the russian model , is 48cc.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Well is it a centrifugal clutch?

Or manual clutch?

Also, can you give some details on the engine? What is the model?