Cag engines, the new mad man China girl?

GoldenMotor.com

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Anyone here familar with flea Bay China girl kits should be familar with the latest products known as cag engines. I have come to the decision that I will be installing a cage engine sure they are pieces of turd but for what it's worth its easy removable at night during parking the typical China girl engine requires too much part removal at the end of a day so. Here are a few concerns,

Due to budget and how the expense of the paticular China products are, what size is the cag flange at the exhaust ? If possiable I would like to install a weed eater muffler saves space time, and effort there are multiple mufflers at different specifications.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The CAG motors require fabrication to mount them in a bike frame. With motor mount fab, exhaust fab and the gearbox, it gets expensive.
The CAG motor is pretty easy to rack mount for friction drive. No gearbox required with a friction drive.
-The best news is that there are plenty of aftermarket exhausts made for the CAG.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
The CAG motors require fabrication to mount them in a bike frame. With motor mount fab, exhaust fab and the gearbox, it gets expensive.
The CAG motor is pretty easy to rack mount for friction drive. No gearbox required with a friction drive.
-The best news is that there are plenty of aftermarket exhausts made for the CAG.

Problem with friction drive is my rear tires $80.00 a pop there is no pedals on it so would have to be front wheel drive would be easier just to mount a rack like the orginal statement made and go streight over the pocket axle thus removing need for friction drive. Is the non transmission model clutched or constant drive? I may have a new chopper coming from a person at one of the facilitation I work near a facility where the front desk knows me pretty well long story short.

The person we speak it of has an extra chopper for $40.00