alternative energy

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thats awesome chris. if you get time can you go over to the new site and tell about it. that is my goal to build a solar and wind home here in the virgin islands. my wife is from presque isle in northern maine

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i figured most are like me and built thier first motorized bicycle to save money on fuel bills and it ended up not only saving money but a lot of fun. we all like to save money and alternitive energy with all the rebates and stuff saves alot. i wanted to call the site screw opec lol

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I also have put a lot of time into researching this subject. I have joined and started a thread. Great subject for us borderline mad scientists,Thanx Cruiz

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
lol. i am still messing with colors. kinda the fun part of having these forums to me. thank you all for visiting the site and thanks to those getting involved. alternative energy fascinates me plus i hate paying utilitie bills which we just got notice here on the island they are going up 20% agian

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
The other day a meter reader came up to my house.... hahaha
I just pointed to the solar arrays. He laughed, and left

biker

Dec 28, 2007
cruiser thanks for the link for the alternative energy forum. i have been finding lots of great info over there and govt rebates.

zero240sx

May 29, 2009
Kentucky
I joined too! same name as here, i want to mention GREEN POWER SCIENCE also, you can learn a whole lot from there videos. they are pretty cool, probably the quickest way to learn a whole lot about alternative energies. GREEN POWER SCIENCE on YOUTUBE!