another old fart that hasnt grown up

GoldenMotor.com

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
Im Poul, and my son Tyler, were recovering from losing mom still ,so this bike gig is good therepy hes a diesel mc and a darn smart one at that hes been riding his bike to work across the valley 17 miles one way at 7 am and back at 430 then last yr he got spinal men. bought killed him so had to drive him back to work every day this past yr but one day the light came on when i heard about these chinese JUNK moters ,, takes him about an hour ,,where still fighting with these but im going to upgrade to 4 stroke and posible the Q matic sounds like a good one still waiting for parts for my farmall tractor bike seems like thats all i do is wait for parts no fun,, for me it saves alot of fuel running back and forth to my farms on the bike instead of sparkin up the Cummings all the time cant wait to build the FARMALL 49er see ya Poul/Tyler

Steve M

Nov 27, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Hey Poal and Tyler glad to see you here! Sorry about your loss and Tyler's illness. These things make you go to bed thinking of what it will look like and how it will run when you get your parts. After you get your parts you will need more parts! I have a chinese motor and getting the new grubbe 4 stroke on the way. I think if you go here:
http://motorbicycling.com/f28/age-poll-how-old-we-15847-5.html we rule! Us old farts can stick together and let them young wippersnappers worry about the speed setting at the salt flats. I sometime drove wot down hill to get a fast fix every now and then. That farmall tractor bike sounds neat would like to see it when you build it. Glad to see you here again and you can learn so much here.

Steve M.

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
Hey thanks Steve M. im feelin right at home here i think messin with this group of guys is like havin a new family ,,any body out there should go to john deere bikes and cheak out the hit and miss jonny popper bike what a cool deal

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
that would be cool,, well see how crazy i get with this one just got a new tank from gent cruizers 1,3 gal Sacks tank[old dirt bike tank] a tractor sterring wheel hummm???

palmclub

Feb 17, 2010
Los Olivos Ca.
nope thats someone else,, i,m just makin a schwinn frame farmall theme bike nothing big i thinkin about a Q -matic an old tractor steel seat and go from there but go up a few threads and look at that john deere site nothing petals like a deere there is an awsome hit and miss bike what a hoot see ya Poul