HELLBIKE road tested....FUN!!!

GoldenMotor.com

waistofhumanspace

Jan 8, 2011
michigan
Over one hundred LED lights,It has a generator & a battery,even a horn, a frame coated with red reflective stickers, its gas tank is rubber mounted with my own design after ruining many tanks on other bikes, I put over 65 miles on it every day, it runs on 110 octaine & klotts 2 cycle synthetic @ 32 to 1 ratio, I have just too much fun on this thing & I thought that I would share that with you! I hope that any one that builds a motorized bike has as much fun on theirs as I do on mine!

Attachments

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
That's pretty neat. I like the banana seat and the diamond-deck chainwheel is just the best. 65 miles a day sounds like a chore, though. I bet the banana seat and high fuel mileage make it easier to take.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
What size (diameter) tires are your running? It seems to have the proportions of a bike with 20" tires, but that engine has plenty of space in that frame.

waistofhumanspace

Jan 8, 2011
michigan
What size (diameter) tires are your running? It seems to have the proportions of a bike with 20" tires, but that engine has plenty of space in that frame.
Red 26 x 2.125 Brick Bicycle DURO Schwinn type Tires on HUFFY Nel Lusso rims with 12 gauge spokes laced on to Grubee HD Axle Kit with Solid Hub & a 44-Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket also a 415 chain! I also like my BEAR TRAP shin splitterz pedalz !usflg

Attachments