Long time listener, first time caller

GoldenMotor.com

2Slow4U

Aug 16, 2016
St.Louis
So I've had my bike built for about a year and a half and i'm finally making an account.

I've used this site a lot for help on my build, most of the questions I had were already answered and already solved my problem. I'm not sure I would of even gone through with the build If i was forced to use just the directions that came with the kit haha.

Attachments

LBC

Aug 8, 2016
Virginia
nice looking bike! you out for speed or to cruise 20 around soulard market :don't know if i spelled that right: lol

hows it do without a disc brake? i just installed one on my bike and it does 1000%better on stopping

ride safe!
LBC

2Slow4U

Aug 16, 2016
St.Louis
It actually stops pretty well as long as I keep the brakes kept up. I haven't had to stop in the rain yet though. Disc brakes are an upgrade I'd like to do down the line.

If i had a truck or bike rack I could take it to Soulard haha.

LBC

Aug 8, 2016
Virginia
when you can, try a set of mechanical or hydraulic disc brakes on the front, you may be happy ;)
had to tear down my bike the other day because i set the sprocket and adapter to close and the chain ate through the lower frame arm lol back to square one for me as soon as i get the other bike sometime next week. take your time and be sure to do everything in a way that will not leave you stranded
ride safe
LBC