New

GoldenMotor.com

Lucky13

Dec 8, 2013
Dallas
Building my first motorized bicycle! My bass player and I saw these in California earlier this year and he already has 4 of them. This is my first build...I'll post photos soon. This site has help me so much!! Thank you!!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
lucky welcome to our world of the motorized bicycle. we look forward to hearing about your build and seeing the pictures,, its a great hobby and a great way to meet some wonderful people, the knowledge and talent on this sight is mind boggling.

waldo11

Mar 10, 2013
bucks co
Welcome to the world of motorized bicycle, tell us more about your build.you will quickly fall in love with this hobby,ride safe

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to our community. If you need help or advice you'll find it here. Motorized bicycles is a great hobby shared by folks all over the world. You're in good company.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Lucky13

Dec 8, 2013
Dallas
Project - "Lucky 13"

Sold 1 of my guitars and bought this beach cruiser and an engine kit. I'm almost done, I just need to straighten out my sprocket..its a bit wobbly and hook the wires up!! Thanks again for a great welcome!

Attachments

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
Good looking ride, Lucky. If I may make a suggestion, if you wish to continue using a chain tensioner, contact turbobuick1 here on the forums. He has a GREAT tensioner that mounts to the side of the engine and is spring-loaded. The stock ones are junk as far as I'm concerned. And they've been known to come loose and fall into the spokes, sending you on a flight without a plane.

I've had mine for awhile now and it has performed FLAWLESSLY. Best 40 bucks I've ever spent.

Last edited: