cruiser's bike stolen

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
well i got up this morning to go for a ride. someone broke into our complex and stole some stereo's out of cars and took my bike of my deck. i am depresed as heck:(

crabdance

May 16, 2008
awww man... that sux. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that there's a chance that you can get everything back. It happens sometimes. I hardly know what to say except they should string that guy up! You didn't do anything to deserve that. I hope you get all your stuff back, man. I really do. Hang in there and I will keep my fingers crossed for ya.

john

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Wow, what a bummer. I guess there are theives everywhere. Maybe they will be total idiots and start riding it around. And on such a small island that would be noticed. I hope you get it back..............................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i just did a police report, he said not to get my hopes up that it has probably already been stripped and painted. dang this sucks

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Sorry to hear about the bad news. Your bike was definitely one of a kind. I think it's time to put out the word to your local buddies. On a small island, someone's bound to see it. Even if they paint it, its still going to stick out like a sore thumb. Unless there's a bunch of full suspension bikes out there with Titan motors on them.
Good luck finding her.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
its gone. the chances of recovering it are very slim. took a friends plane up today and flew around the woods surrounding our complex today hoping it was stashed in the woods but no luck:(

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
post pictures of your bike around town and let it be known that some toid stole your bike. Weren't you abou the only one to have one? someone riding a motorized bike on the island becides you? cops ought to be able to find that easly if you were the only one who had that kind of bike unless they took it to some other island.
SOB ought to be shot for stealing your bike and for breaking into someone home.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Cruiser,

Sorry to hear about your loss....Hopefully, because motorized bikes are so far and few between and you are in such a small area, they'll catch whoever did that....

Andrew

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Any chance you need a posse to saddle up 'n run down that varmit? I could use a small vacation to that island. Seriously though, that is not a good thing. My hopes are with you.
My psychic wife says, it is very near you still, and has not left the island.

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Alright guys and gals our leader is without a ride, on a small island more or less alone as far as far as fellow motorbikers, & he's down in the dumps about a stolen bike.

Like the new Eagles song "Do Something"- I propose we start a drive to get Cruiser a new ride, not out of charity but out of appreciation. Now almost all of you have spare parts laying around they could donate and those of us that do not can chip in a little, I'll start it off by pledging $20.00. Now we need a sub-leader to handle the cash, and an expert sub-leader to do the build,Norman.

I had the idea, you young guys & gals run with it. Happy Trails to All Walter F.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am going to build another ride. hard part is getting a good frame. i am going to talk to the bike shops here to see if they can order me one. shipping is the killer. to ship a bike down here is around 400 bucks but if i can get one of the shops to order me one it will be alot cheaper i hope. thanks everyone for your offers. i will survive and get another. i am thinking of going chrome this time and i will keep it inside the condo when not riding :rolleyes: