well my bike was stolen...

GoldenMotor.com

UnskilledMachinist

Sep 4, 2010
Oklahoma
yup..it has happened to me. mine was stolen and after i did alot to it..lol
i put well over 750+ miles on it. and went to places i never thought that litle engine could go....but hey, when that person stole it. the bike was busted lol.
the rear rim was so messed up i had it chained to my porch. heck, that engine earned me the name "HotPants" on this site..lol. so i say. Good luck thief! anyways, i bought a new one, with a better bike this time. i sort of haggled the Pawn shop owner to $70 for a $200 bike lol...
but the frame is Solid.
the one thing i forgot is. what NGX Spark Plug is the best for 2 stroke engines?
and Oil/Fuel mix for break in and after break in.

it took me 4 months but i managed to buy a new one! so im back in the game!
i mainly uses the last one for a learning experiance anyways, sort of like a Beater car.
this new one will be better taken care of, now that i know how to control and ride it without messing it up...so yea, any ideas on a REALLY good NGX plug, not cheapies...i got the cash i want the Best. nothing but the best..pino.

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Hi U.M. Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen, even if it was a "beater." What makes it worse is that they took it from your porch!

In my limited experience, I've found that every bike you build becomes better and better. I've done 4 of the 2 strokes and learned a lot on each one. I'm doing my first 4 stroke now and am pretty confident that it will turn out well.

Stay on your horse my friend.