ATTN: Florida People Please Sign In

GoldenMotor.com
Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Lakeland! Center of the state any way you look at it.

Me and Catfishjohnboy are thinking about putting together a ride in just a little bit. Anyone interested? It would start around Highland City, FL and go to Homeland, FL. Its about 15 miles one way. We'd do lunch somewhere in Bartow on the way back through. It's a pretty cool ride with some neat spots to see. Anyone care to ride along since the temp has just dropped under 200?

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I have no idea when my bike will be ready. Probably in about a month. But it sounds like a fun time. Be sure to announce the details when your ready just incase somebody could make it.

Terry

decoherence

Aug 23, 2010
sebring,fl
sebring in highlands county. unfortunately tomorrow i am taking my bike slap apart. i made too many changes @ once & it isn't running.
while i was having my rear hub rebuilt w/ a chrome molly axle i got a new spark plug wire & fuel filter & harley sportster tank.
i think my carb can't handle all that gas. pulled the plug & it doesn't seem flooded but the carb's overflow tube has gas in in which it never did before.

hey broward people. i how is riding there? i own a vespa & lived in south fl. the only reason i felt fine was that i could do 75mph & stay out of the traffic groupings. i'd feel really scared having people passing me.
even though i am the fool that would take a 150cc vespa from boca to sobe down I95 once a week. (or to wpb)