exhaust what do you think?

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I like the Panniers.. How'd you do those?

You are full of so many ideas.

I am picking up and XL OCC next week, and I have decided that is going to be the new project OCC, and have the other 5 as backups.

I am thinking of stripping one of them down and getting it powder coated pink for the wife as she is into that kinda stuff (all pink crap).
The bags were bought on e-bay $4 ea. Then I cut a cd storage rack in two & inserted them inside to keep the shape. I use the bike for short errends. Didn't want regular saddle bags as they would cover the fender and the name schwinn. One bag contains tools/parts and spare bottle of fuel(have never had need for any of these items). The other bag contains bike lock, spare safety glasses and a back pack for carrying larger items if need be.
Every thing I do is on a minimum budget, not because I have to but because I like too. I make as many things as I can, again because I like too.

Of course That is the reason I don't have an XL, only one I found was for big bucks. Howevr I found a $15 1950 roadmaster that I am working on and am way over budget and only halfway done.

I believe that I sent you Pic's of the beautiful 3 wheel OCC someone on this fourm made. I am collecting parts to start one(but you cant ride a 3 wheel everywhere you can a two wheel).

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Hey Russell,
If my eye do not deceive me...
Love that Tennis Ball seat adjuster!!!
Had one of those on my low rider to keep my big keester up, ha ha.
Yea, some not so well matained roads where I ride. So I decided to make a spring seat, didn't have any springs on hand. Worked out well but now the dogs have another reason to chase me!

Attachments

Last edited: