Hello from Ottawa Canada

GoldenMotor.com

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
I'm still fairly new to the Bike Engine kit world and I'm still learning how how it works and that. I had to get my friend install the kit on my bike as I didn't have the tools or know how to do it. It is a fun thing to ride. My max speed was 60km/h.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of knowledgeable people here..................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the group. we are more then happy to help you in building your motorized bicycle. any questions just ask no matter how small and easy you think it should be. we all love to help and really love when you get it going the way you want. glad to have you with us

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
welcome to the group. we are more then happy to help you in building your motorized bicycle. any questions just ask no matter how small and easy you think it should be. we all love to help and really love when you get it going the way you want. glad to have you with us
Will do, It's already on my bike.:)

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
Once I put on the new exhaust, tighten stuff up more, put the proper needle in for the carb and replace the spark plug and wire cap. After all that I shall. Even with all these minor adjustments the bike is still functional as a bike and a motorized. However it's very loud with the tip of the exhaust missing..

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
You can gut the muffler and put the end back on then it won't be nearly as loud and will help the engine breath a little better with the insides of the muffler removed. Welcome glad you joined.
Norman

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
You can gut the muffler and put the end back on then it won't be nearly as loud and will help the engine breath a little better with the insides of the muffler removed. Welcome glad you joined.
Norman
Actually when I look @ the inside of the muffler it's just a hollow tube. There is nothing in it at all.