Cranbrook 2 stroke cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

PaPa_FoZzY

Nov 23, 2012
Neshoba co. Mississippi
I posted one pic of this a few months back in the intro forum, but I thought I'd share some of the pictures I have of it now. It's currently down with carb troubles. The bike is a huffy cranbrook that was given to me and I bought the kit and asseories from bike berry. I don't have the higest opinion of them but I'm not going to start slinging mud, different stroke for different folks as they say. I didn't take into account the large downtube on the cranbrook and wound up making a mount from sheet steel and muffler clamps. went through **** with the rag joint alignment and chain tensioner. It was a learning experiance that I learned alot from. I'm currently working on a 4 stroke preddy cruiser build and will prob post pictures later on. But for now here are my 2 strok pics.

Attachments

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Looks like a solid build PaPa, And ya already got yer girl headed in the right direction too, Very cool.
I like the bags, they hold more than the ammo cans I'm using on my Cranny.The headlight is pretty much the same one I'm using, but I went with a much bigger tail light. I used that bullet light on my OCC builds, but on my Cranny I want to be seen. I'd show ya some pics of The HUSSY, But for some reason ya can't use a pic twice on this site. I'll try to put them in my album instead.
fatdaddy.

PaPa_FoZzY

Nov 23, 2012
Neshoba co. Mississippi
thanks she is one of 6 kids I have lol. I wanted to use ammo cans but never got around to it. I made the rack from a drum holding thing... I got it from a friend who was in band in college, basic bags from wal-mart and the head light I guted and put in a seoul p4 white led running off a 6 volt pack I made from 4 rechargable aa's kept charged by the 6v output from the motor with a diode to keep the flow of electrcity from backing into the engine and added some shocker forks scraped from a mountian bike. top speed before the carb craped out was right on 40

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I like the drum bracket derived cargo rack. Maybe you can think of others ways to reuse music related parts and continue the theme across the entire bike. it would be a big hit at music festivals.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Saw your pics of the hussy. looks real nice! same color of the schwinn preddy I'm building.
Thanks PaPa, I wanted the charcoal gray and cream Cranny, but that one wasn't on sale at Wallyworld.
I think you'll find that yer never really finished with a build, There's always SOMETHING ya still wanna do to her.
fatdaddy.

PaPa_FoZzY

Nov 23, 2012
Neshoba co. Mississippi
I just transfered that kit to another cruiser I found at the junk yard for 15 bucks. I had so many noob issues with that one that I no longer trusted it even though I rode it 5 miles to a small maybarry town and rode it in their christmas parade and rode back. IDK, just made me feel better about redoing it, plus carb issues. So now the cranny frame is sitting in my backyard waiting for a wheelbase extension low ride seat. I think I might make her into a military harley tribute type. Right now I'm waiting on a long lost rich uncle to kick out so I can finish my preddy build lol.