Clutch / bucking bar problems

GoldenMotor.com

beaubo

May 17, 2017
Kentucky
Just began to assemble a chinese 2-stroke kit, and the bucking bar isnt moving inwards like it should. Due to this I am not able to put the cover (left side) back over it that the clutch arm is on. I have taken off the right side cover, and adjusted the flower nut but that has done nothing. Need help ASAP. Thanks!

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
try taking flower nut off, then see if cover can be pulled into place by tightening the three screws evenly a bit at a time - work carefully feeling how it's going as you tighten them

beaubo

May 17, 2017
Kentucky
So I fixed the problem, I guess I just wasnt using enough force to put it back on. Once it was screwed in, the small chain ring wasnt moving. It turn out that the casing that goes over it is too big, and the chain is rubbing up against it. I just filed down the casing a bit and it ride smoothly. I also had a problem with th spark plug. The little gold cap on the spark plug that goes into the black boot, wouldnt fit. I took the boot apart and everything and it didnt fit. So what I did was take the gold pin off the spark plug and just wrapped some tinfoil around it and it works like a charm.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
if it is a plastic boot, then the terminal nut on the plug has to be taken off