View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
UKtheBUNNY UKtheBUNNY is offline
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 501
Posts: 2
Default Re: Rebuilding the kit, storage options, etc

how to deal with cops
I'm the guy Hauzer was referring to.

In Arkansas the rule is 49cc and below no license needed.
Pedals then it's motor assisted bicycle regardless of engine size.
No transmission not technically a motorcycle.

If you have a sticker stating what size the engine is then take it off. If the ask say 49cc. If all else fails say you have asthma and can't pedal on your own.

Reply With Quote