Hello and of course questions
Hi my name is Padanew. I am interested with learning about motorized bicycles as a way of saving gas and applying my interest in mechanical devices. I already own a bicycle that is still in good shape. I am in good shape with a lot of lower body strength. Which puts me at over 300lbs. Okay, now for the questions.
1. I would like to know who is the best dealer in bike kits?
2. What size engine should I go with?
3. How well does the engine handle hills?
4. I have seen some engine models. Some mount inside the frame while others mount over the rear tire. Which is the best and why?
5. Are there any books I could read about to help me to understand more?
6. What are the most common problems that you run into and how do you fix them?
7. What are the rules regarding use in the U.S.A.?
8. Is there anything else you can think of that I would need to know about that I not experienced enough to know about?
I know this is a lot of questions. I hope you can answer them. Thank you for your time and attention.