View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Goodbye 2 stroke!

Heres the old HT and the titan kit. The fasteners are higher quality than the ones included with my gasbike jet engine. Everything is beefier anyhow. I'm spinning 14mm wrenchs now instead of 10s all the time. Its nice cause you can actually torque the bolts and not worry about threads pulling off.

Its unfortunate I seem to be the victim of some shipping damage. The 10 tooth sprocket on the PTO had 3 bent teeth. The PTO itself has 2 small cracks in it. I need to email dax the pictures...I assume the shipment was insured.

I am almost done installing the kit. Everything went well so far. Besides the shipping damage the only problem I ran into was with the 6mm engine mounting studs. They were far too short. I made a trip to the local hardware store bought 4 of their longest 6mm bolts and cut the heads off. Its impossible to find 6mm threaded rod around here... I forgot I had to lengthen the wires for the kill switch also.

I'm not sure what the rubber tubing is for. I'm also not sure what the L shaped bracket on the torque strap is for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg titan1.JPG (728.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg oldht.JPG (137.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 10t.JPG (102.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg pto.JPG (84.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg dualeng.JPG (122.3 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by unior; 08-02-2009 at 03:58 PM.