View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Board Track Racer Trek Classic Cruiser Style

Hey Mate, glad to here your reply bout thee Chair-Of-Death but thats what was allocated to me by my loving wife. Story: Now surviving 10 heat attacks, 6 stents, legs numb from knees down, 26yrs diabetic. Wife took away driving privliges [need a speel correct here!!!], cooking privliges and power tool use [had to fight tto use my screw driver [manual] LOL]. So bought some bus passes and started to see the town.
Then started a LONG time passion, building a small wooden boot which is on hold cus of high heat here for resin use [fires off to fast]
So I bought a Trek Classic Cruiser a couple months after I recieved my Star-Fire 48cc kit. Talk about a tight fit!!
Anyways Im on my way. In late 60's I raced 1/4 mile flat track in Hawaii with 160cc Honda Scrambler [Modified some].
Canada, what part, been into British Columbia [Canam Lake, 25mi east of 100 Mile House.] then to Bamff and down thru Alberta and bact to home at time in Spokane, WA. My wife worked at Canam Lake Indian Reserve teaching for a yr.
nuht for now.............(*"*)