I had an stud loose because the thread was broken in the front of the engine.
Maybe it was too tight or because I was riding at full speed for a long run and had too much vibration.
Anyways, the engine was loose and I had to make a quick repair at home.
First I removed with a saw and file all metal until I had a flat surface, then drilled a 3/16" hole and a 1/4" tap.
I made an square angle support and two 1/4" holes for new screws and itīs back in the road.
Today I made a testing ride at full speed, both in flat street and uphill, and itīs working just fine. I hope this repair may last some miles ahead.
BTW, my motorized bicycle is not easy to ride with this LowRider front fork; it has a very poor handling. In below picture you can see two more motorized bicycle projects I have for later this month.
See You in the Road !!!