View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Retmachinist's Avatar
Retmachinist Retmachinist is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Urbandale Ia
Posts: 637
Default Re: Oregon destroys my faith.

I wasn't judging you either, but I found out long ago that 70% of the people don't care about your problems, and the other 30% are glad you have them.