View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: my 700c single speed 2 stroke 80cc

ok one i ride fixies alot now so check that out to did you get a origin 8 flip flop hub or did you get a furmula hub and also did you get the 63cm high flang or a low fland if high the you have to grove the hub for the cog to fit

and you can fita 700c on a 27inch frame and still use the stock parts for the bike to work there is like no difrence and if you go with the deep v rims make sure you get MSW wall rims so you can use the brakes

now i dont know if bird dog motors still makes it but i saw one time they where seling a free spin setup that treaded to the flip flop hub and it came in locked setup also (i think)

but if you whant a cheap good frame to use check out origine 8 great good stunt frames to use for fast speeds

im going to be working on one that will be a origine 8 uno frame with low flang bmx 48 spoke track hub spoked to a sun rim mamonth XL 700c with 35c tires on a 56t to 28-11 gear setup 6 speed with the shift kit from sick bike parts armadeilo tires with twisted oddeesy peddals with sugino crank and BB setup with cerramic bearing hubs not cheap but will hall like 75-80 easy

once the head is shaved crank arm is on a diet and upgraded spark hope to do 100mph on the salt flats once i get the money to go

oh yeah my bike shop lost sould fixies is going to be open here soon in college station TX

check out third coast fixed>com to see what we do here in the third coast
the past is a blueprint for the future

i am turbo chaos of Gaijin MB Productions

dax 65cc type d top speed stock 50mph

PK 1st gen speical edition top speed 50mph 40t stock kit 10k later dead