hi my name is sam, i'm 19 from dublin ireland and have just started getting in to the motorized bicycle scene. i have just ordered myself a 2009 Schwinn Classic AL Cruiser, and a 69.7cc Starfire GenI GT4. it should all arrive on wednesday. i'll keep ye's updated. also if there are any other irish riders out there gizz a shout.
* Frame: Light Alloy Classic Cantilever Design; 7000 Series Alloy, Kickstand, Fender & Rack Mounts
* Fork: Steel Unicrown w/ Rack Mounts
* Bottom Bracket: One piece 24 tpi
* Rims: Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36 holes
* Hubs: Schwinn approved 2-speed kick back Coaster Brake, 36H
* Tires: Whitewall
* Brake Levers: Alloy
* Stem: Phantom Alloy
* Saddle: Schwinn Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
* Extras: Two-Tone Paint, Clear Coat, Feather-style C/G, Schwinn Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle and fenders
* Color: White/Red
i was slightly worried about mounting do you think it should go on without any problems or mods? all info would be great.
and i look forward to meeting you all.