View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:10 PM
masterx1234 masterx1234 is offline
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: grayson Kentucky
Posts: 51
Question whats the name of this peice?

what is this peice called?, it goes in the notch in the inside circle of the engine sprocket and keeps it from sliding and slipping on the engine, below is a picture of what im talking about
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whats this.JPG (19.7 KB, 48 views)
Reply With Quote