View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Hello from a new Whizzer owner in Kansas - and a question

Originally Posted by Ilikeabikea View Post
That is a pretty bike. We have a dealer here for the Whizzers. But they are bit pricey for me. Welcome to the forum. We all like motorized bicycles here..................
I actually got what I thought was a fair deal - it was listed for $1595 - I hemmed and hawed and looked at - rode it - looked at it - had a pensive look on my face...should I or shouldn't I.... and the older gentleman who owns the shop finally asked what I thought. I told him I was 80% on it - just a little more than I wanted to pay. He said if I buy it today he will knock $200 bucks off - then he wound up throwing in some free goggles, a couple of stickers, and a shop t-shirt.

I am the worst when it comes to dickering and negotiating price - so I never even try. I might not have bought it today without thinking about it over the weekend if he didn't make the offer.

Now I am going to browse the rest of the forums and see what everyone else is riding - I hope I don't like what I see....or I am afraid I will have to get a bigger garage!!

Take care,

PS - I like your website Mr. Conner - nice bikes - nice family - nice plane! I have been to that museum in Liberal (I live in KS) that's the Mid America Air Museum....matter of fact, Wichita where I live is called "The Air Capital" - I love aeroplanes as well!

Last edited by MoonKS; 04-04-2008 at 10:01 PM.