View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM
capturedbyrobots capturedbyrobots is offline
Motorized Bicycle Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26
Default Re: Californian needs help please

You really do not need to worry about getting
a non-CARB approved motor.
Cops do NOT enforce this.

Most police do not know the difference between a 2 stroke and 4 stroke,
let alone if something is CARB approved.

I've been riding for a few years, and have never even been pulled over.
Just get the CA plate (mail in) and wear a helmet, ride safe,
and you're all good.

This bankrupt state of ours has wayyy too many problems
for them to enforce stuff like this. With the recession,
police are getting their hours cut back, and low level infractions
are being put aside.

Where in CA?

Last edited by capturedbyrobots; 03-12-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Reply With Quote