View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Resident Mad Scientist
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Okay, I saw somebody mention in the chat box up there ^ that today was National Motorized Bicycle Day. I didn't know if that was true...nor did I actually care; I figured "Any excuse to go for a ride". Now, I didn't really *need* an excuse, but it made for a good reminder anyway. And in case it was a real holiday of sorts, I thought I would do my part to promote awareness (yeah, that's the ticket). So I cruised around the neighborhood here, and checked in with some of the kids whose bikes I'd fixed before. So far, they've all been holding together, which I guess means I've gotten caught up for a while. Waved to a few other "full-size" motorcycle owners who know me. Made a couple fast runs on a quiet, long, straight side-road. Tempus still has it where it counts; she can still go at a good clip. And the new bulb I put in the headlamp is decently bright; even in just twilight. A very pleasant evening ride altogether.

"There is nothing wrong with wanting a motorbike that is an extension of your personal taste and fashion sense; if you must ride somewhere, I say do it with style!"

Last edited by Allen_Wrench; 10-08-2016 at 11:08 PM.