View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 03:08 PM
racie35's Avatar
racie35 racie35 is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 1,677
Default Re: Experienced, would like input

They're called mono wheels or mono cycles....there's videos on YouTube etc. you realize if you spin a top fast enough...and that things pretty big ,so even more won't be able to e erg enough to change it. An example...hold a front rim ant tire by the axle and spin...turning gets harder fast as you increase the speed.
Reply With Quote