View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: motorized bicycle ready to go question?

Originally Posted by LBC View Post
oh man wire up yourself a kill switch, less trouble that way
yeah i had a bad petcock and a leaking tank right out of the box, so instead of getting the run around by i bought another one from somewhere else along with a large bore petcock, seems to have solved a small part of the engine starving for fuel, in my opinion.
good answer to the police
i told them i pretty much have a hard time getting up to the posted speed limit of 25 lol
roll slow and respect them when you see them and they will look the other way, again in my opinion
i am ok with cruising @ 15-18mph, i just smile and wave like i am in a parade lol
get a better petcock and use plmbers tape or some type of teflon tape arounf the threaded end of the petcock, be sure the female end is not stripped.
seems you have a few things to fix, just have fun while doing it and you'll be happy
nothing wrong with rolling slow through town man have fun and ride safe!
Will do, still made it to my doctor with 5 minutes to spare, after coffee, food and a trip to my full sized gas scooter 50cc. I would also like to know what gearing will I need to gain 20 mph drive sprockets 13 tooth axle sprocket is about 24 teeth I'm figuring changing the front sprocket will have to be increased I'm assuming.
It's NOT what you Can't DO Its About What YOU Can build.
-Harley and Davison.