View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: From beginning,, to middle (now),, to end(few more days)..!!

its funny venice,,, i was just on your website 3 seconds weird

i got my RM 85 pipe welded on today and installed red anodized dirt bike handle bars which i had to lower steering stem all the way cause they are taller and wider,, and even being wider i had to install right brake lever at the top of the handlebars right side down tube right above the small chrome cross bar,,, it works for now !!!

i need to get the dual cable brake lever and put my twist gear shifter on the left side of bars inwards of the clutch and dual lever on the right were it belongs,,

i dont want to just get rid of shifter cuz will need it when that expensive jack shaft kit goes on..!!! i tell ya what if some one designed and machined a 2 or 3 speed rear hub that works on the left side they would be a wealthy person,,, they make them for the right side and know even have 2 gas scooters out there with one a 2 speed auto hub and the 2 second one has a manual 3 speed hub... why cant we make one for the left side,,,i am going to make a few calls to companies that make the hubs and ask,,,, you never know...

be cool to have a foot operated shifter and foot operated brake lever !!!!! or just buy a dirt