View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 10:22 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Oversized (80+) jets, where or how?

Never heard of that 15k stuff, not unless we are talking cnc. I modified a cheapo drill and stole the chuck from it, set it up with some bits of left over shelf brackets, and put a nice 1 inch wheel on top. Turn the wheel and gravity does the rest. It's for very precise work, using special compounds to hold to item being drilled if needed. The mini press works great for anything larger than a quarter of a millimeter.

I don't know what the point of looking as these things as being so disposable is supposed to do. I mean perhaps if your looking to fry some chrome then go ahead get nuts with it. My post/thread has nothing to do with burning metal with new metal as a backup, it's about the challenge of building a castle around the structure of a camping tent. I want to bring a motor from being weak and unruly to being powerful and capable under most conditions. I even rode my bike in the snow covered streets, during blizzards, in the rain, in the woods, and without an air filter, but you couldn't tell it ate salt water and pine needles unless I told you, and then you still wouldn't believe it.

I think the challenge is the part worth working on, and the only thing I dispose of are the problems, being a cheap bastard helps too.