View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Taking your MB inside, an Arizona incident.

Oh shut up, Canada is just North America.

I just realized how stupid that sounded, while at the same time being an ingenious pun. Therefore, it stays.

As far as barnacles... I am a Kaveman, my housebreaking and hygiene are questionable, as are my diet and personal appearance. My manners are often nonexistent, and I simply do not play well with others, as every grade school teacher I ever had pointed out. I've been called a lot of things, but barnacles is a new one. I will never get over myself, I am Master of my Universe, Decider of my Fate, King of Kings, those who lose sight of such simple concepts, inevitably hand over the most base of freedoms. To truly love anything, one must love one's self, I love me for who and what I am, the world doesn't have to. I answer to none, run no rat race, the world is my sand box, ya dig? It don't work for all, but it works for me.

What I remember from living at sea, those things can be hard to get rid of. You read the rant, you replied to it, will you reply to this one? Who's a barnacle now! :P