Thread: hello from AZ
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: hello from AZ

Originally Posted by JeepZJ View Post
Yes that is the first upgrade to the kit I will be buying before I ever even install the kit. I'm not a fan of the clamp on spokes style and they are dangerous.
Glad to hear of your good decision. As much as one can try there are just to many angles that kit rag joint sprocket can go and will always wobble just enough to cause chain problems. The bikes pedal easier also with this straight as an arrow sprocket, so there is no doubt less drag. That less drag translates to less engine struggles for these small motors also. I have the CNC sprocket on all my builds but my son was a hold out. Last week I installed a CNC hub adapter on his Cranbrook as a gift and he called me today to say thanks and whewww what a completely different bike it was. Another investment worth another 12bucks is to immediately get and install a 41 chain from a good hardware store and rivet it together so u have no master links for dependability. This chain is better quality and it will also smooth things up even more. Good luck with your build!
"One pull and It's on, one snip and its off"
“Lets not get too technical”