View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 12:46 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: What the heck is this

I got a solicitation e-mail for the them just the other day.
They offered to send me a free one to try it out and consider being a dealer for them.

Hello Friend,

Good day!

This is Akili from professional petrol bike engine manufacturer.

Are you ready to welcome all those potential buyers with a perfect newest bicycle gas engine?

I would like to introduce our newest hot selling model petrol 80cc bike engine with electric starting +pull starting !

Here are the three updates of this engine:

1. Oil-immersed automatic clutch
2. 12v, 7ah Dry battery(Life time is 2 years at least)
3. There is generator inside of engine,which can charge the battery during driving!

This model is really hot selling in american market.Our big dealer---Bike berry ordered 300 sets from us already! Sure you will like it so much.

Note: We are the manufacturer for this item, we had applied for the appearance copyright.

We are looking for wholesalers and distributors in the world market!

One sample can be delivered for you.Sure this will be best engine that you have received.

May i know your opinion of my offer?

Wait for your reply!

I don't say no to free, especially something new, and will give it a fair review if and when I get one even though I am trying to away from 2-stroke.

It could be fun or a waste of time, as an oil bath clutch and it's tank oil tank + a battery can't be cheap, but maybe worth it as mention above for shifters which of course I am always interested in ;-}
KC's Krusiers Builds