View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: New guy with problem right off the bat

Originally Posted by crazynaclh20 View Post

I have found that for the most part vendors dealing with motorized bicycles are not all that supportive for military members deployed.
Our military has never had as much support and recognition and gratitude for our soldiers than this generation.

Anyways I'd like to post the vendor for the latest straw that broke the camels back. As you all may know the list of vendors are all linked up with a common location and phone number.
Correct, they all fall under the Iranian owned Nationwide Access blanket of distributors.
They have the 'best price' for useless failure prone 'cut corners crap.'

Please let me know where I can find vendors that will support APO/FPO. We have a small group of interested folks at my location that would love to get into this however they do not want to waste the large portion of the deployment sourcing parts.
The part you don't understand is how hard it is to ship engines overseas with Customs, not the address, regardless of your military status.

If you are expected to be there awhile and others want an motorized bicycle kit too, I suggest you deal directly with distributors and get a cargo container of parts.
KC's Krusiers Builds