View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 03:44 PM
MotorBicycleRacing's Avatar
MotorBicycleRacing MotorBicycleRacing is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal, Orange County.
Posts: 5,356
Exclamation Re: New from California

California issues the following
license classes for two-wheel
vehicle operation:

Class M1—You may operate
any two-wheel motorcycle,
motor-driven cycle, or motorized
scooter and all vehicles
listed under Class M2.
NOTE: The permit and license
requirements in this handbook
pertain to two-wheel vehicles
and are referenced in Section
12804.9 of the California
Vehicle Code.

Class M2—You may operate
any motorized bicycle, moped,
or a bicycle with an attached
or a motorized scooter
Reply With Quote