Re: 2 or 4-stroke
I was just wondering about this. I have a few questions:
- Is there a big difference between installing a 4-stroke to a 2-stroke? It seems to me that the lack of a handle clutch makes it easier to install. However, not sure if there are other changes.
- "Pull-start", since a 4-stroke can be pull started, can one just remove the pedals and put bars to put one's feet on?
- Centrifugal clutch, how does this work when braking or "coasting"?
- Cost: 4-stroke engines seem more expensive.
- Size: Are 4-stroke engines more expensive?
I'm aiming for a smooth ride, more into comfort.