View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Cutting a Dyno Deuce Frame help !!!

Hey , Well to be honest was seeing your Dyno that got me into this whole damn thing in the first place !! Man you do beautiful builds ... Kinda what I thought because of the gusset . And anyone who hasn't road one of these or seen one up close doesn't really know how great they are made and welded .I really feel bad about cutting it up ,but it's such a great bike with great lines I just cant find anything else that compares to it . I was going to go for the exact look or yours with the frame mounted tank but I like the apes and a higher tank to make it fit me better . Thanks for you input man !!
Originally Posted by culvercityclassic View Post
I dont really dont see an issue with removing those tubes as long as you weld around them at the seat tube. You have a nice gusset at the head tube for added support. Most people dont really know the strength of those frames, thats my main choice for my builds all the way from 212cc four strokes to a wild KTM gear box bike I built. Another added bonus is the frame is made out of chromoly with some of the best welds I have seen on a bike frame.