View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Oh gods, it's buried so deep and I can't remember where I saw it. It is pretty cool. I couldn't find a pullback bar like I wanted and this solves that problem. There is a slight problem with the down tube being a slightly bigger than the neck diameter. The screw will lock the handlebar neck so it doesn't turn but I have a machinist I watch on youtube who is willing to make me a bushing out of either aluminum or stainless steel. It's not that much but he thinks he'll need to bore and not drill out the center diameter. He likes doing odd jobs like this for his youtube channel but he has to wait until I can get a caliper that measures in thousandths and not hundredths like what I have, should be this payday I will post in a thread in the Chopper Section when I get it done with a link to Abom79's channel

You absolutely not believe what I'm going through to get my Nikon back Too long a story for here, the story would fill a whole page and no one wants to hear someone else's personal problems