View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Assembled the road bike I got and now it's time to decide which engine I'm going to put in it... I got a really nice super rat built for speed and I got my old engine out of my mountain bike that took me over the 40mph mark consistantly, I removed that engine to do some minor maintenence on the bike and discovered a cracked frame, was going to weld in some fresh metal but decided to move all my good parts over to a new frame... my frame for that project also came in today so I'm prepping it for paint so I removed the shock from the swing arm,took the spring off the shock to remove the powder coat so I can powder coat it in the color I want it to be, the rear triangle is already black and looks good so it's gonna stay that way, but the front triangle was originally white and has its share of scratches and faded decals ,so it will be repainted, then everything else will be transferred from the mountain bike to the new frame.
I got 3 engines ready so this one will get a nice fast one too as well as a modded kx65 pipe and 18mm mikuni carb.