View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
Yep, but personallyId mu h rather have and old Maveric Grabber with a 429 CJ shoe horned off in it than a new Camaro with a 4 or 6 banger in it...

Speed is what I need... all the Bling dont make me sing....!!!

All this said I honestly want to have a couple of really nice looking bikes tha5 run as good as they look, and I will eventually just a matter of time when I can find it and Ill have Taffy going and she'll look fairly good I think.
Same here... One of my favorite rides was my old '67 Ford pickup I lowered and shoehorned a 460 and a C6 in it... It was just painted with that rust red primer and I used to love going out Mustang hunting on friday and saturday nights in that thing... People would never give it a second look most the time but it took a Lot of mustangs and camaros by surprise... I remember I smoked this other guy who had an older souped up Ford truck and he followed me all the way to my work to see what I had under the hood... lol
I really miss that one... it was the most fun I could have with my pants on at the time and I'd prefer to take that one out every time over our newer nicer cars.