View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:30 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Bike Motor Kit Dot Com

I did get an email reply from them today. They wanted to verify my engine serial number, which I did, and they told me I apparently only received one box when there should have been two boxes because all the parts I am missing come in box number two. Josh was very nice about the situation and said he would get the second box out to me. Can't wait to get the rest of the parts to finish my build. The kit is going into my son's Specialized mountain bike that has been hanging from the garage ceiling for the past ten years, a nice bike he no longer uses so thought I would put it to use.

Installed the engine in the frame, connected the muffler and carb, moved handlebar controls around to accommodate the clutch lever and throttle. Will install the clutch lever tomorrow and, hopefully, the new rear wheel sprocket, then it is wait for the gas tank and throttle to get here to finish it off. Grocery store i frequent is about 1.5 miles away so this should be good for the frequent trips I make there rather than firing up the Ford F-250 pickup.