View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 04:24 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Beginner Comptetition questions?

Originally Posted by bairdco View Post
map, after my crash two years ago i never built another street bike, and all my race bikes blew up so i don't want to put money and time into them anymore.

i'm slowly building a minarelli 50cc custom bike, but my laptop's busted so i can't post pictures. but i'll figure out some way to get a thread started when i've got something more than parts to show for it...
Well, as bad as I hate to see you give up the china girl builds, I do understand, these little engines do good when built to just cruise around at moderate speeds like they were intended to do, but all the high rpm running does take a toll on them fairly quickly, so far I only have one that has held up good to the hard running, and the engines I have that have lasted the longest are those with few mods and cranks that are untrue and wont allow the engine to rev to high, so these engine have always been 30-35mph rides with 36T sprockets and have held up really good and have been very reliable.

Well Ill sure be interested in watching any type of build thread you start on the build.

I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do bro.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!