View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:16 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: A choke mod so good that I have to share it!

Originally Posted by bluegoatwoods View Post
In the case of my old ten-speed motorized bicycle I just barely managed to squeeze a couple of mountain bike rims in there. So I was riding on nice, wide tires. If that frame gave a harder ride than any others, then I just didn't notice.

But I think I'm going with all beach cruisers in the future anyway. The main reason is that I've about given up on multi-speeds on the pedal side. It just makes that rear wheel too complex. What a headache.

Though one day I do gotta try the sbp shift kit. So I'll need at least one more multi-speed one day. When I do, though, I think it's likely to be the electric. That just looks like about the best electric set-up I've ever seen.
Just do like I do to some of my multispeed wheels and put a single speed freewheel sprocket on in place of the cassette.

Here is a link to where I get mine on ebay.

Of course you dont have to go with a 22T, but I like them since they give a much easier to pedal gear ratio with a 44T crank sprocket, but an 18T works just as well if you use a 36T crank sprocket.

There are several sellers on ebay that have these, I just usually get mine from either China or Hong Kong since they're cheaper that way And Im usually not in that big of a hurry for them.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!