View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by bluegoatwoods View Post
From time to time I've pondered building and selling these bikes. I'll probably give it a shot one day. But one of the things that's held me back is stuff like this. I wonder if it's worth while to have people coming back and claiming that I sold them garbage when the real trouble is 'operator stupidity'. I'd have to make a pretty darned good profit on the bike to put up with that.

I've been building and riding these bikes since the spring of 2008. During that time I"ve seen quite a few other motored bikes. Mostly china girls. What I haven't seen is any of these guys sticking around. I'll see some guy once, and sometimes twice, and then he'll disappear.

I guess these folks just don't have the moxie to do what it takes to keep these in good working order.
Yep I feel the same way, plus m6 biggest problem is I live several miles out of town, so helping people with repairs would really be a pain for both of us and cost me a fortune in gas running back and forth to town.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!