Thread: I'm confused!
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 02:08 AM
BobbyT BobbyT is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Santa Maria ca.
Posts: 116
Default Re: I'm confused!

You need a M1 or M2 license in Ca. Use the search near the top of the page and do some reading. Telling a Judge the add said won't help if you get a ticket. Where in Ca. are you ? Hope this helps.

Reply With Quote