Thread: I'm confused!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 05:32 PM
allen standley's Avatar
allen standley allen standley is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bangor, Maine
Posts: 667
Default Re: I'm confused!

In Maine you need a valid state drivers license to operate a motorized bicycle. If the state takes or restricts your license because of a DUI conviction on anything motored- motorized bikes are NO solution. Don't know jack about CA. Law. Go to your State.Gov website and look it up.

Last edited by allen standley; 04-03-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Reply With Quote