View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

hi there everybody!!! well I have my 29" astra all done I love the hub adapter I got at sickbike im going to use them for every bike I build for now on. this bike is pretty fast so far and I haven't even gone past half throttle so what is the story on these gx35's im looking for a really sturdy bottom end any suggestions??? im looking at building a Schwinn midway since it has a steel frame and of Corse the name LOL I know there made in china but is there any built in the good ol usa?? besides the ones built here in Detroit yes there is a company building bikes here in Detroit I cant remember the name but there really expensive well im off to0 sleep and ill be thinking about what to do to this one thinking about a jackshaft for this one I have one sitting here collecting dust I bought it a few years ago for a build but the guy didn't have the extra money. I think I paid 175.00 for the deluxe kit it has the heavy duty crank freewheel and the bearings are a little iffy but im going to buy all Timken bearings for it next week thinking about breaking a case and putting high quality bearings for the crank well you all keep the rubber down and the throttle full and keep on bikin