View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Well I got my first shipment from BGF Motor on ebay which was a jug and 2 chains... didn't mess with anything today but checked out the jug to find it has the cat eye transfers and the tinyest ports I've seen on a 66cc yet... but at least it came with a straight intake I can bore out and save for later...
I could open up the ports on this jug but I got plenty enough flat transfer jugs for making fast. I'll just save this one for mock ups or if a customer needs a new jug, but then I would at least port it before selling it to anyone.
I should be getting the super rat bottom end Monday so I'll pair it up with one of my ported flat transfer jugs then decide which head I want to use on it. Of course, this means I need to start looking for a bike to put this on but I'm never in a hurry here... I got a small bmx from a guy a few weeks ago for $10 but that's gonna take a lot of fab work before an engine will even fit in it. Would much rather do a cruiser or another mountainbike if I can find anreally cool one.